Get Cheryl Cole’s Loose Plait Hair: Seen in Cannes 2013!
We have not seen much of Cheryl Cole lately, but she managed to make an appearance at the Cannes Film Festival looking stunning in Zuhair Murad lace dress. As we looked in awe of her dress, she turned for the photographer to reveal her gorgeous new hairstyle for the event. She went for a loose waterfall plait hairstyle and we have to admit we are in love.
We are sure that this will be a look that a lot of ladies will be touting summer, so do you fancy trying the look out yourself? Well, take a look at our step to step guide of how to get her waterfall plait look below…
- Back comb your hair from the top to give it some volume and add some styling spray to hold it in place
- Divide the hair into two strands
- Then beginning just underneath the crown, weave your hair from underneath and wrap it over the top until the first string tie is just below the nape of the neck, a bit like a french plait
- Next, gently part each of the finished plait to slightly exaggerate the loosness of the plait
- Finish with a spritz of shine spray to get the glossy Cheryl Cole look
Cheryl Cole has worn the plait look in the past. Remember the famous fish plait that we saw touting when she was a judge on the X Factor. It certainly looked great with her red hair tresses. Although the fish plait was seen as something we would have tried on our friends when we were younger it made a revival thanks to Cheryl Cole.
Well with this look she has opted for is a more glamorous and loose french style plait. I am certain that we will see a lot of this look this season. We might love this look but what do you all think of it? Love or hate. Let us know on our Facebook page..