Reese Witherspoonâ€™s Oscar 2011 Hairstyle: 60â€™s Ponytail
We thought Reese Witherspoon looked great in her Oscars winning dress, but the thing which completed her look was her 60â€™s inspired ponytail.
To get her look firstly you might want to consider using some hair extensions if you hair is quite short.Â If this is the case then pin this underneath your real hair before performing the following steps:
- Apply a good Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel (We recommend D:Fi Beach Bum Texturing Spray) and Finishing Serum (We recommend John Frieda Frizz – Ease Serum Finishing Spray Glossing Mist)
- Take the areas of the front part of the crown and start teasing it, maybe use a large round brush to back comb the hair and add volume
- Use hairspray to set the hair
- Use curling irons on the bottom of your hair to add some va va voom
- Pull your whole hair up in a loose pony tail and pin into place.
- Hairspray your hair and there you have it, your 60â€™s inspired ponytail ready for your red carpet
Have you tried the look?Â Would you add anything to our instructions?Â Leave your comments belowâ€¦